|Spawn Zone||Heavy Containment Zone|
|Movement Speed||Walking through Doors: |
|Special Ability||Create and move to portals. |
Move through doors.
Send people to the Pocket Dimension.
High damage resistance to bullets
SCP-106 is one of the seven playable SCP classes in SCP: Secret Laboratory.
SCP-106 acts as a playable tank SCP, capable of taking many shots due to his bullet resistance, but is extremely weak to other sources of damage.
At the start of the round, SCP-106 will spawn at the bottom of its Containment Cell located in Heavy Containment Zone.
SCP-106 seems apparently stuck at the bottom of the pit, as the only exit is a locked door requiring a Keycard with . However, SCP-106 is able to walk through the door, allowing it to leave and ascend a staircase to enter the main portion of Heavy Containment.
This ability to walk through objects extends to any other doors, windows, or gates leading to any room (with the exception of areas inaccessible to players, such as the Evacuation Shelter). This allows SCP-106 to deal with campers, either by attacking everyone in the room, or flushing them out into other SCPs.
Doors and gates still can be helpful against SCP-106, as its movement speed is significantly reduced when moving through objects.
SCP-106 also has an 80% damage resistance from all firearms. This ability makes SCP-106 potentially the tankiest SCP in the game, despite having less than half of SCP-173's HP. However, the Micro H.I.D., along with other forms of damage such as High-Explosive Grenades or Tesla Gates, will bypass this resistance.
SCP-106 has the ability to teleport to portals placed by him. Pressing Tab ↹ brings up a menu displaying two options; one with a portal with a small plus symbol above it, and one with a portal with two arrows coming out of it.
The first option places a portal directly beneath 106. This portal will remain in this position for the whole game unless SCP-106 places another portal. The second option causes 106 to sink into the ground, climbing back up at the position of the portal. There is a lengthy animation for both entering and exiting portals, during which 106 is still vulnerable.
Players must click on one of the options to pick it.
|Place a portal|
|Teleport to the created portal|
SCP-106 attack is unique as well. Upon pressing Left Click on a target, they will be taken to the Pocket Dimension, a small room with 8 exits. 6 of these will kill anyone who walks into them instantly. Two will allow the victim to escape, spawning them in a random room in the same zone they were captured.
SCP-106 has a cooldown of 2 seconds for his attack, which will only activate on successful hits.
SCP-106 can talk to the other SCPs by holding down the Q key. This voice chat can be heard by all SCPs no matter the distance.
SCP-106, despite his abilities, is not without his weaknesses.
SCP-106's greatest weakness is the Femur Breaker, which is a containment method unique to him. If a human has a Keycard, and another human as a sacrifice, they can enter SCP-106's observation room and can use the Femur Breaker. A player must first enter the Femur Breaker (which will kill them), and a second player must push the re-containment button. Upon being used, the Femur Breaker will sound throughout the facility for about 18 seconds. Afterwards, SCP-106 sinks into the ground and is removed from the game.
MTF will not be given Respawn Tickets from SCP-106 being re-contained via Femur Breaker, due to the fact it despawns SCP-106 instead of dealing lethal damage.
The Pocket Dimension is a place where players caught by SCP-106 end up. Players lose 40 HP upon entering and cannot sprint. Their HP decays overtime, and the decay rate speeds up as time passes. There are multiple hallways around the room. Walking down the incorrect hall instantly kills the player. If the correct hallway is picked, the player will spawn in a random room in the zone they were captured. The exits refresh after someone dies or escapes, making survival more or less completely random.
If SCP-106 captures a player after the Alpha Warhead has been detonated, the player is immediately killed instead of being sent to the Pocket Dimension.
There are multiple config options for the Pocket Dimension that server owners can use. With these options server owners can make it so that items and bodies despawn in the Pocket Dimension after awhile.
Another option controls how many exits can there be in the Pocket Dimension at once. By default this is two.
Strengths & Weaknesses
- Can displace items with its attack.
- Can access any room in the facility.
- Can travel great distances with teleportation.
- Moderate speed and ability to walk through doors makes it difficult to escape from.
- Only takes a 1/5 of damage from bullets, making guns far less effective against it.
- Cannot instant kill (unless the Alpha Warhead has gone off).
- Has a cooldown on attack, making it harder to attack groups of players.
- Very loud and distinct footsteps can indicate presence from a great distance.
- Low HP makes it easy re-contain him via the Micro-HID, Tesla Gates, and Grenades.
- The Femur Breaker cannot be prevented once used, and quickly removes SCP-106 from the game. Takes very little time to acquire one of the 3 keycards capable of accessing it.
- As any human class, dying in the Pocket Dimension grants the Newb achievement.
- Escaping the Pocket Dimension grants the Larry Is Your Friend! achievement.
- Recontaining SCP-106 grants the Secure. Contain. Protect. achievement.
- When the femur breaker is activated, SCP-106 teleports back into his containment cube, despite the fact that it's still being levitated mid-air and not making contact with the ground.
- SCP-106 was the first SCP to get a complete visual rework, with a new model and animations.
- SCP-106's old model was created using Fuse, and bears similarities to SCP-049-2, except being taller, darker, and nude.
- SCP-106 does not have a normal ragdoll upon dying. Instead, upon being killed by the Femur breaker, or his HP reaching 0, he will open a portal to the Pocket Dimension, and sink into it, creating a large black puddle. This puddle will then remain in place of his body for the rest of the match.