From SCP: Secret Laboratory English Official Wiki
|Description||Temporarily increases endurance.|
|Usage||Grants bonus health|
Adrenaline First Aid Cabinets
|Obtainable from 914?||True|
|Deletion % in||Medium Tier (33%)|
The Adrenaline is a type of Medical Item found in SCP: Secret Laboratory.
Upon being used, the following effects are applied:
- 40 Artificial HP.
- 70% of damage is absorbed by Artificial Health.
- Artificial Health drains at 1.2 AHP/s and caps at 75 AHP.
- Refills the Stamina Bar to full; gives the Status Effect for eight seconds.
- Removes the and Status Effects.
- Using the Artificial Health from the Adrenaline to survive a hit that will normally kill you grants the Ha! I didn't even feel that! achievement.
- The Adrenaline's model was changed in Parabellum (v11.0.0) to remove the model's needle. This was done on account of players with trypanophobia (The fear of needles).
- When Adrenaline was first added in Megapatch II (v9.0.0), it used to give the user a powerful regen alongside AHP. This was removed in the Parabellum update for balancing purposes.
- During Alpha Builds of SCP: Secret Laboratory, Adrenaline was an item that could be spawned in via Console. It healed 40 HP when used. The item was removed upon full release.
- Adrenaline was later added back in the Megapatch II update.