|First Aid Kit|
|Description||Heals your injuries.|
|Usage||Heals the user for 65 HP|
|Spawn||On certain classes. |
In Medical Cabinets.
First Aid Kits are a type of Medical Item found in SCP: Secret Laboratory.
First Aid Kits are a general purpose healing item useful to all human players. When used, the First Aid Kit has an animation of 5 seconds before the user is healed, making a zipping noise audible to both the user and others.
- Heals the user for 65 HP.
- Takes 5 seconds to apply.
- Removes the Bleeding and Burned Status Effects.
- The First Aid Kit spawns on Chaos Insurgents, Facility Guards, Nine Tailed Fox Cadets, Nine Tailed Fox Lieutenants and Scientists.
- The First Aid Kit also spawns in Medical Cabinets located on walls around Site-02.
- They also have a lower chance of spawning in Cabinets Lockers and normal Lockers.
- The old Medkit model before MegaPatch 2 was a reused asset from SCP: Containment Breach, and was changed as part of the studio's efforts to make a unique identity for the game and distance from CB.
- Up until Megapatch II (v9.0.0), the medkit was the only way to recover HP.