From SCP: Secret Laboratory English Official Wiki
|Usage||Head and Tails|
|Weight Affects item pick-up time & window breaking||0.0025kg|
|Pick-Up Time||0.25s Unrounded value: 0.2454375s|
Weapon Locker Type 21
Testing Chamber 1
|Obtainable from 914?||True|
|Deletion % in PD Pocket Dimension||Low Tier (50%)|
|Disarm Immunity? Does having this item equipped make the player immune to being disarmed?||Not Immune|
The Coin is a type of Item found in SCP: Secret Laboratory.
Coins can be flipped by pressing either Left Click or Right Click. Doing so will cause a random side to land facing up.
This allows players to play Heads and Tails with the Coin. Other players will be able to see the Coin flip and which side landed up. Coins do not have any other uses by default.
Coins are mainly used for plugins in servers. The most common server plugin allows the Coin to be upgraded into other items with SCP-914.
In the vanilla game, upgrading a Coin in SCP-914 on any setting other than Rough just returns a Coin. Upgrading on Rough destroys the Coin.
- Standard Lockers (x4) [5%]
- Weapon Locker Type 21 (x1-30) (Drawer) [11.1%]
- Testing Chamber 1 (inside the mug) [100%]
- SCP-079's Containment Chamber (x2) (on one of the MTF-E11-SR Racks) [100%]
- SCP-106's Containment Chamber (on the shelf) [100%]
- The Coin's model is based off the American Quarter.
- Coins were originally used for SCP-294 and would spawn in Cabinets.
- The old description for the Coin was "It seems to be 50 cents!" This was incorrect as quarters are worth 25 cents and not 50.
- Coins were almost removed from the game in Megapatch II, and were even absent for early Patreon Beta of the update. They were eventually readded into the game due to the Coin being utilized for multiple server plugins. Though, they remained as an item that could only be acquired via Remote Admin.
- The Coin was given an updated model, and inventory icon after it was decided it was to be kept in-game.
- The Parabellum Update changed the model to have a tails side and made the item naturally spawn around Site-02.
- This page was last edited on 16 March 2023, at 16:46.
- Content is available under CC BY-SA 3.0 unless otherwise noted.
- Terms of Service