|Usage||Head and Tails|
Weapon Locker Type 21
Testing Chamber 1
|Obtainable from 914?||True|
The Coin is a type of Item found in SCP: Secret Laboratory.
Coins can be flipped by pressing either Left Click or Right Click. Doing so will cause a random side to land facing up.
This allows players to play Heads and Tails with the Coin. Other players will be able to see the Coin flip and which side landed up. Coins do not have any other uses by default.
Coins are mainly used for plugins in servers. The most common server plugin allows the Coin to be upgraded using SCP-914.
In the vanilla game, upgrading a Coin in SCP-914 on any setting other than Rough just returns a Coin. Upgrading on Rough destroys the Coin.
- Standard Lockers (x4) [5%]
- Weapon Locker Type 21 (x1-30) (Drawer) [11.1%]
- Testing Chamber 1 (inside the mug) [100%]
- SCP-106's Containment Chamber (on the shelf) [100%]
- SCP-079's Containment Chamber (x2) (on one of the MTF-E11-SR Racks) [100%]
- The Coin's model is based off the American Quarter.
- Coins were originally used for SCP-294 and would spawn in Cabinets.
- The old description for the Coin was "It seems to be 50 cents!" This was incorrect as quarters are worth 25 cents and not 50.
- Coins were almost removed from the game in Megapatch II, but were kept in-game due to the Coin being utilized for multiple server plugins.
- The Coin was given an updated model, and inventory icon after it was decided it was to be kept in-game.