|Description||“Increases weapon draw and reload speed at the cost of stamina.”|
|Usage||Increases weapon related motor skills in combat.|
|Spawn||Bulletproof Locker №7|
|Manufactor||Prometheus Labs Inc|
|Article Link||SCP Article|
When the player presses Left Click while having SCP-1853 equipped, they will pour the translucent green liquid onto their left arm. The player will then be given the SCP-1853 Status Effect which causes the following:
- 20% reduction in weapon draw and reload/unload time.
- 25% reduction in weapon recoil.
- 50% increase in Stamina consumption.
- The ADS Speed buff is increased by 30%.
- Picking up items is faster by 60%.
- ADS Inaccuracy reduced by 30%.
- Consuming multiple instances of SCP-1853 will cause the effect to stack.
- With each consumption, the added effects are halved from the previous ones.
Players can drink SCP-207 to negate the stamina drain. Stacking SCP-1853 and SCP-207 will also slightly change some of the effects gained from SCP-1853:
- The Draw Speed buff is decreased from 25% to 20%.
- SCP-207's infinity Stamina overrides the 50% increased Stamina consumption.
- The player is given the Status Effect.
SCP-500 can be used to remove the effects of SCP-1853 (It will also remove SCP-207 and the Poisoned effect as well).
SCP-1853's ability to increase weapon related motor skills makes it extremely useful in combat, as it allows the player to draw out and reload their firearms much faster. This makes the item extremely effective with the heavier firearms or attachments (such as the Logicer), as SCP-1853 can be used to negate their draw or reload speed penalties.
While SCP-207 and SCP-1853 can be combined to counter the increased Stamina consumption, as well as increasing the ADS Draw Speed, this is not recommended, as the player will be given the Poisoned Status Effect.
- Escaping as a Class-D with at least 2 SCP Items in your inventory grants the Property of the Chaos Insurgency achievement.
- Similar to SCP-2176, SCP-1853 was an idea suggested by a patreon in the official SCP SL Discord that was forwarded to the Game Design team after the Art Manager took a liking to the suggestion.