|Health (Initial Revival)
|Hume Shield (Initial)
|Hume Shield (Cap)
|Default: 4.9 m/s
Max: 5.4 m/s
SCP-049-2 is one of the seven playable SCP classes in SCP: Secret Laboratory.
SCP-049-2 are effective as frontline SCPs when in groups, capable of quickly overwhelming targets when there are many. When alone SCP-049-2 is weak, but can still provide valuable support, such as reconnaissance, to the SCP team.
Abilities Operational Guides
The instance of SCP-049-2 thoughtlessly swings its arms, dealing damage to whatever human is caught in the attack.
When SCP-049-2 is chasing a human their speed will increase (up to a limit) every second and will decrease by twice the initial rate when not observing a human. Lobotomized Bloodlust will not start decreasing SCP-049-2’s speed until SCP-049-2 has broken contact with a human after a short duration.
SCP-049-2 can hold E on any corpse they encounter that has not previously been consumed. After eating they will regenerate HP. The ability cannot be canceled once activated. It does not prevent SCP-049 reviving that player, and can only be done once per body.
SCP-049-2 instances only spawn when SCP-049 resurrects a dead player. Upon revival, the player will spawn where they initially died. They have a fairly weak melee attack and low HP but are dangerous in numbers, being able to quickly swarm unprepared players. Unlike other SCPs, SCP-049-2 takes increased damage from headshots. Similar to humans, its headshot damage multiplier is 2.0x.
SCP-049-2 can communicate with other SCPs by holding down the Q key. This voice chat can be heard by all SCPs regardless of the distance.
SCP-049 can resurrect SCP-049-2 instances up to three times after they perish, but only if they were killed by a Human. A prompt will appear on screen telling the player to press the F key if they wish to not be resurrected again. Each additional resurrection applies a 10% Max HP lost to SCP-049-2. The formula for the Max HP Penalty will force the value to be divisible by ten.
Health of SCP-049-2 instances:
- 400 HP at initial revival.
- 360 HP after the first death.
- 320 HP after the second death.
- 290 HP after the third death.
An SCP-049-2 instance can not be resurrected anymore upon their fourth death. Using Remote Admin or plugins for additional resurrections afterwards will still apply the 10% Max HP lost penalty.
Players marked by SCP-049's Good Sense of the Doctor Ability will have 600 HP upon revival if they were killed by SCP-049 or SCP-049-2.
Despite affecting the "number of terminated SCPs" on the round end screen, SCP-049-2 instances do not count as "an alive SCP" for Victory Conditions.
- SCP-049-2 can only gain Hume Shield when SCP-049 uses their The Doctor's Call ability. If they are in range, they will slowly generate Hume Shield at a rate of 10 HS/s
- The Hume Shield has a cap of 100.
- This Hume Shield does not regenerate on its own.
By pressing Left Click, SCP-049-2 will perform a melee swipe attack. The attack is short-range and can only hit a single target at a time. This attack will deal 40 damage to a human player when hit. The attack damage is unaffected by Armor. The attack has a cooldown of 1.3 seconds after use.
While observing a human, SCP-049-2's movement speed will increase by 0.05 for every second that passes, capping out at 5.4 m/s. This speed will start to decrease at a rate of 0.10/s if five seconds have passed without SCP-049-2 observing a human.
Using Voracity will immediately achieve maximum speed levels after consumption of a corpse. If activated via Voracity, the speed will take five seconds to begin depleting; mimicking a human leaving SCP-049-2's sight.
Pressing the E key on a human corpse will allow SCP-049-2 to consume it, regenerating 100 HP once finished. This process takes seven seconds and it can not be cancelled once it starts. Consuming a corpse does not prevent SCP-049 from turning the corpse into an SCP-049-2 instance. A corpse can only be consumed once, disallowing multiple different SCP-049-2 instances from consuming the same corpse.
|My Cure Is Most Effective...
|As SCP-049, successfully convert ten players into SCP-049-2 instances.
- All human factions share the same SCP-049-2 model upon resurrection.
- In older versions of the game, SCP-049-2s used to have T-posing models, which became a joke within the community for a long time.
- The model for SCP-049-2 is an altered version of the corpse ragdoll, which was used for every single playable entity in the game before the 5.0.0 update.
- When given firearms through Remote Admin, SCP-049-2s have the human animations for wielding and using weapons.
- Although this feature existed in previous versions as an unintentional consequence of SCP-049-2 reusing the code from humans, this was officially programmed manually into SCP-049-2's animations after 12.0 made the animation systems independent from one another.