|Movement Speed||6.5 m/s|
|Special Ability||Melee attack|
SCP-049-2 is one of the seven playable SCP classes in SCP: Secret Laboratory.
SCP-049-2 are entities that have been 'cured' by SCP-049. SCP-049-2 instances do not retain their former memories and are known to be extremely hostile.
SCP-049-2 acts as a support SCP, meant to swarm small groups of people while also acting as protection for other SCPs.
An SCP-049-2 instance is only created when SCP-049 resurrects a human player within 10 seconds after their death. Other SCPs cannot become SCP-049-2 instances. Upon revival, the player will spawn where they initially died.
SCP-049-2 instances are quite fast, moving almost as fast as a sprinting human.
SCP-049-2s are most effective in swarms, often mass produced by SCP-049 to overrun small groups of people.
As SCP-049-2 instances can be replaced easily and rapidly, they are commonly used as 'meat shields' - effective at tanking damage so the more important SCPs can survive.
SCP-049-2 can attack by either pressing or holding Left Click. SCP-049-2 attacks have no wind-up but have a 1 second delay after being used. Their attacks only deal 40 damage. SCP-049-2 attacks will break windows. It is important to note that the hitbox for SCP-049-2's attack does not last the entire attack animation, and instead only lasts for the frame that the player clicked.
SCP-049-2 can talk to the other SCPs by holding down the Q key. This voice chat can be heard by all SCPs regardless of the distance.
Strengths and Weaknesses
- Power in numbers - can easily overwhelm small groups of humans.
- Quite fast.
- Can take limbshot damage, which reduces gun damage by half.
- Has no special abilities.
- Incredibly squishy compared to other SCPs.
- Vulnerable to headshot damage.
- In older versions of the game, the zombies used to have T-posing models, which became a joke within community for a long time.
- All human factions share the same SCP-049-2 model upon resurrection.
- The SCP-049-2 model has noticeably buggy animations, leading to it frequently T-Posing and holding invisible weapons, to humourous effects.