|Spawn Zone||Heavy Containment Zone|
|Movement Speed||Walk: |
|Special Ability||Can sprint |
Speak to humans
See sound through walls
Attack gives players the
|Class ID||16 = 939-53 |
17 = 939-89
SCP-939 is one of the seven playable SCP classes in SCP: Secret Laboratory.
SCP-939 acts as a minor support role, being able to catch up to humans who are sprinting. They also have the ability to talk to humans, and can see players through walls in certain situations.
At the start of the round, SCP-939 will spawn in its containment chamber, which has a ramp that leads into HCZ. Upon exiting the chamber, SCP-939 is able to roam around HCZ.
SCP-939 can only see human classes that are making noise (i.e. walking, sprinting, or firing a weapon within a certain distance), and is able to see these players through walls. SCP-939 cannot see people who are sneaking unless she touches them.
SCP-939 can also see people who are within a very close range to her and can always see people on the surface no matter what.
SCP-939 is not affected by people who are wearing SCP-268.
Despite being blind, SCP-939 is not immune to Flashbang Grenades.
This is because SCP-939 instances are very sensitive to light, similar to SCP-106.
SCP-939 has a bite attack that it can perform with a Left Click. The bite attack is extremely strong, dealing 50 damage of HP, as well as applying the Status Effect.
Like other SCPs, SCP-939 can talk to the other SCP players by holding down the Q key. This voice chat can be heard by all SCPs regardless of the distance.
SCP-939 also has the ability to speak with a voice identical in behavior to humans, with proximity range and heard by all players nearby. This is done by holding down the V key and can only be heard by people near SCP-939 - it cannot be heard by other SCPs unless they are near it.
This ability can be used to trick human classes into open locked doors.
While walking, SCP-939's footsteps are completely silent, which makes it easy for her to sneak up behind unsuspecting targets. The footsteps are only audible while SCP-939 is sprinting.
SCP-939 has a max of 1800hp and a 600 Hume Shield.
If SCP-939 takes no damage for 5 seconds, its Hume Shield will regen at 25 HS/s.
Unlike the other playable SCPs, multiple SCP-939s can spawn in a given round.
Strengths and Weaknesses
- Can run
- Can talk to non-SCPs
- Can see outlines of players causing sound through multiple walls
- Footsteps are silent when not sprinting
- Not affected by people using SCP-268
- Weapons that increase firing noise are heard easier by SCP-939 than other classes.
- Can easily be avoided
- Incredibly large hitbox
- Cooldown on attacks
- Takes multiple hits to kill enemies
- Slower sprint speed than human classes
- Attachments that decrease firing noise are harder to hear as SCP-939 compared to other classes
- Interestingly, SCP-939 sees via sound in-game, despite the SCP-939 wiki article suggesting SCP-939 uses heat and air pressure to see their surroundings.
- For the 2019 April Fools Update, SCP-939's model was changed to SCP-999, along with his name being changed to Evil SCP-999. It made high pitch growls when attacking and the vision was white and orange.
- Both SCP-939 instances in SCP: Secret Laboratory are female.