From SCP: Secret Laboratory English Official Wiki
|Release Date||3 Jul 2018|
|Previous Version||Next Version|
- Engine update - we’re now on version 2018.1.5 and as such, the game should contain fewer engine-related bugs and other issues.
- On-screen hit indicators - Your screen will be covered in blood depending on your health and the direction from which you're being shot.
- Workstations - Weapon Manager Tablet no longer has the ability to adjust your weapon attachments. Instead of that, there are many workstations in the Facility. However, you still need a WM-Tablet in order to make them operational.
- More weapon attachments - suppressor for MP7 and ammo counters are now available. Ammo counters are attachable displays that show how much ammo you have.
- Ability to drop ammo using the Weapon Manager Tablet - you can specify the type of ammo and the quantity.
- New room in Light Containment Zone - added a Garden Chamber. It's a greenhouse-hallway with some plants around.
- Voicechat stability improvements! - Some issues with the microphone can still occur, but voice chat is not crashing in the middle of the round.
- SCP-939 added - currently there are two variations of the model. I don't want to say too much about them. I want you to find out yourself how they work. I can advise you to be quiet when you see them.
- SCP-106 visual rework! - the previous model was... not good enough. What do you think about the new one?
- Grenades rework - added a Fragmentation Grenade, which replaces the Positron grenade. We're also working on a flash grenade.
- Tesla Gates are back - we know you love them as much as we do!