Stamina is a mechanic in SCP: Secret Laboratory that is used to control the frequency and duration of sprinting in humans.
By holding down the ⇧ Shift key, Humans and SCP-939 can sprint. For humans, this will use up their stamina. All human classes have the same amount of stamina, as well as identical depletion and regeneration rates. Unlike humans, SCP-939 has no stamina.
These are all the values for stamina.
- Stamina drains at 5% per second while sprinting.
- There is a 3 second grace period after spawning where humans can sprint without using stamina.
- Humans must stop sprinting for 1 second before stamina can start to refill.
- Humans can sprint for 20 consecutive seconds before needing to refill their stamina.
- Stamina will slowly drain while jumping in place when holding the ⇧ Shift key.
- Adrenaline shots will give the user 20 seconds of infinite Stamina.
- SCP-207 gives infinite Stamina until the SCP-207 effect is removed.