|Appearance||F1 Menu Art|
|Chaos Insurgents||Facility Guards |
Mobile Task Force
|Spawn Location: Light Containment Zone |
Class ID = 1
Canon Name: Jan Kalous
Class-D Personnel are a civilian class that spawns in Light Containment Zone, being brought to Site-02 for testing. At the start of the round, Class-Ds will spawn in the Class-D Cells without any items, and must search Light Containment Zone for any items that can assist in their escape, while watching out for any other threats like SCPs.
Given no items, Class-Ds are generally considered the most difficult class to play. Class-D players typically scavenge, kill and betray to get out alive.
Class-Ds win along with the Chaos Insurgents if they manage to eliminate all MTF and SCPs located within the facility.
Class-D must go to the Surface Zone to escape on the Gate B side. Near where Mobile Task Force respawn is located, is a door that leads to the escape zone. When a Class-D goes down the ramp they will escape and respawn as a Chaos Insurgent. This will give the Chaos one Respawn Ticket, allowing one more Chaos to spawn during that round.
If the cuffed_escapee_change_team config option is set to true on a server, a Class-D that escapes while disarmed will become a Mobile Task Force Private. This is done by using any weaponry and holding E on the player.
A disarmed Class-D escaping also gives the MTF one Respawn Ticket. This allows one more Nine Tailed Fox to spawn in that round, effectively granting the MTF two additional teammates that round.
Killing a Class-D does not give the MTF any tickets.
Strengths and Weaknesses
- One of the 2 classes who are notified if Chaos spawn in, via the Chaos theme.
- More Class-Ds spawn than any other class at the start of the round.
- With proper coordination, D-Class have the ability to become one of the greatest threats to the facility.
- They lack any actual ability and don't spawn with any items or weapons.
- Much weaker and less tankier than any other playable class.
- They tend to be shot on sight by most players.(KoS)
- Escaping as a Class-D grants the It's Always Left, Brothers! achievement.
- Escaping under 3 minutes grants the Escape Artist achievement.
- As a Scientist, upgrading your card alongside a Class-D grants the Friendship achievement.
- Killing 50 Class-Ds as Scientist grants the They Are Just Resources... achievement.
- Escaping under the effects of SCP-207 grants the High on the Wings of Caffeine achievement.
- As a Class-D, killing a Scientist holding a card grants the NANI?! achievement.
- Picking up a gun as a Class-D grants the ... You Thinking What I'm Thinking? achievement.
- Escaping as a Class-D with at least 2 SCP Items in your inventory grants the Property of the Chaos Insurgency achievement.
- The canonical name for the current D-class model is D-55240 “Jan Kalous”.
- According to former Game Designer, Wavepoole, Site-02 doesn't hire actual janitorial staff, and uses Class-D instead.
- There were going to be 4 other Class-D models that players could select from the Customization menu at one point. 3 of those models were female and 1 was male.
- These variants would even have gotten their own stats, advantages and disadvantages.
- But, as Northwood decided to scrap the customization system, these models were left unused.
- Class D models originally had the words 'Class D' imprinted on the back of their shirt.