Both Nine Tailed Fox and Chaos start the game with a base amount of Respawn Tickets. By default, Nine Tailed Fox start with 24 Respawn Tickets while Chaos start with 14 tickets. One ticket is consumed equal to the number of people in that spawn wave.
Server Owners can change the gameplay config file to change the amount of tickets the two teams have, or even turn off the system altogether.
Chaos have a 30% chance to spawn instead of MTF during respawn waves. This chance can be changed with server config. The current ratio of tickets also effect the spawn chances of Chaos. A chosen side being spawned is pure RNG. Despite popular belief, the number of Class-D left alive does not affect Chaos spawn chances, nor does a Class-D reaching Surface force MTF to spawn.
If MTF run out of tickets, they will no longer spawn for the rest of the round and will no longer gain tickets.
If Chaos run out of tickets before MTF, Chaos will stop spawning but can regain tickets to allow them to spawn once more.
Once MTF runs out of tickets, Chaos will spawn for the rest of the round, regardless of their ticket count.
Throughout the game, doing certain actions will gain a ticket for one of the two teams. Using Remote Admin one can give Nine Tailed Fox or Chaos more tickets, or even remove some of their tickets.
Server owners can edit the config to change the amount of tickets the below actions give.
Nine Tailed Fox
- Escorting a disarmed Class-D to escape area; gives 1 ticket by default.
- Scientist reaching the Surface Zone and escaping; gives 1 ticket by default.
- SCPs taking a certain percentage of damage gives 1 ticket by default. Alpha Warhead and Femur Breaker do not grant tickets.
- SCP-049-2 instances do not grant tickets.
- By default the damage that needs to be dealt is 25%.
- Server owners can change how much percentage damage is needed to be done to SCPs to get 1 ticket as NTF.
- Class-D reaching the Surface Zone and escaping; gives 1 ticket by default.
- Escorting a disarmed Scientist to escape area; gives 2 tickets by default.
- Chaos or Class-D killing a Scientist; gives 1 ticket by default. (Bugged; Doesn't work)
- Class-D or Chaos using an SCP item; gives 1 ticket by default per SCP item.