|Mobile Task Force|
|Appearance||F1 Menu Art|
|Health: 100 (Cadets) 120 (Lieutenants/Scientist) 150 (Commander)|
|Walk: 5.4 m/s||Sprint: 7.35 m/s|
|Chaos Insurgents |
|Spawn Location: Surface Zone |
4 = MTF Scientist 11 = MTF Lieutenant
12 = MTF Commander 13 = MTF Cadet
The Mobile Task Force is a depiction of Epsilon-11 (Nine Tailed Fox). Nine Tailed Fox are a military class that are tasked with recontaining the SCPs and rescuing any Scientists. They spawn on Surface Zone.
The command hierarchy is depicted in game through various MTF squadrons spawning at various times.
C.A.S.S.I.E will announce when the NTF spawn, mentioning the number of SCPs remaining in the facility. If there are no SCPs left alive, C.A.S.S.I.E. will announce that there is a substantial threat to safety left inside the facility.
The primary objective of the Nine Tailed Fox is to enter the facility and help extract the Scientists.
Their secondary objectives are to contain all escaped SCPs and take care of all the escaped D-Class by neutralizing them.
On some servers, D-Class can be dealt with by arresting them with the Disarmer, then successfully escorting them to the escape zone on the Surface. Doing so will turn the D-Class into a Nine Tailed Fox Cadet. It also counts as a Scientist escaping, allowing NTF to win if all Scientist were killed.
The MTF spawn in waves with at least one commander and three lieutenants, the rest being cadets. Each of these ranks spawn with different gear.
The Mobile Task Force Commander is the leader of the MTF squadron, and gives orders to MTF Lieutenants, MTF Scientists, MTF Cadets and Facility Guards.
The MTF Commander has 150 HP.
- Commander Keycard, Epsilon-11 Rifle, Fragmentation Grenade, Adrenaline, Radio, Disarmer and a Weapon's Manager Tablet.
- 5.56mm - 100 Bullets
- 9mm - 0 Bullets
- 7.62mm - 120 Bullets
The Mobile Task Force Scientist is the second in command of the MTF and gives orders to MTF Lieutenants, MTF Cadets and Facility Guards.
An MTF Scientist only spawns when a Scientist successfully escapes.
MTF Scientists have 120 HP.
- Lieutenant Keycard, Epsilon-11 Rifle, Fragmentation Grenade, Radio, Disarmer, First Aid Kit and a Weapon's Manager's Tablet.
- 5.56mm - 120 Bullets
- 9mm - 20 Bullets
- 7.62mm - 20 Bullets
The Mobile Task Force Lieutenant is the third in command of the MTF and gives orders to MTF Cadets and Facility Guards.
MTF Lieutenants have 120 HP.
- Lieutenant Keycard, Epsilon-11 Rifle, Fragmentation Grenade, Radio, Disarmer, First Aid Kit and a Weapon's Manager Tablet.
- 5.56mm - 80 Bullets
- 9mm - 50 Bullets
- 7.62mm - 0 Bullets
The Mobile Task Force Cadet is the fourth in command of the MTF and gives orders to just the Facility Guards.
MTF Cadets have 100 HP.
- 5.56mm - 40 Bullets
- 9mm - 100 Bullets
- 7.62mm - 0 Bullets
- Respawning as Nine Tailed Fox grants the Gear Up, Boys! achievement.
- Disarming a Nine Tailed Fox grants the The Tables Have Turned achievement.
- During the Halloween Event, MTF were renamed to "Ghost Busters". The "Spooky Scary Skeletons" song was also added to the announcement before giving the regular CASSIE announcement.
- The MTF Commander has the most HP out of all the human characters.
- The former name for Nine Tailed Fox Cadets was the "Nine Tailed Fox Guard".
- This was changed when Facility Guards were added, in order to prevent confusion between the two.