|Mobile Task Force|
|Appearance||F1 Menu Art|
|Chaos Insurgents |
|Spawn Location: Surface Zone |
4 (MTF Specialist)
11 (MTF Sergeant)
12 (MTF Captain)
13 (MTF Private)
Doggdemon (Megapatch II Trailer)
Bullish, Concrete, TinyyTonyy and scpWyatt (SCP-939 Teaser)
"Attention all units, the D Class, ju-....just vanished?!"
— Unnamed MTF Member in the before being killed.
Following their spawn on Surface, C.A.S.S.I.E. will announce their arrival, while also mentioning the number of SCPs remaining in the facility; if there are no SCPs left alive, C.A.S.S.I.E. will announce that substantial threats to safety remain within the facility.
MTF are tasked with re-containing/terminating escaped SCPs, while extracting any remaining Scientist to the Surface Zone.
Class-Ds can be dealt with in two different ways: terminated on sight, or arrested and then escorted out of Site-02. Arrests can be made by holding down the E key with any gun equipped, and successfully escorting them requires taking them to the escape zone on the Surface. Doing so will turn the Class-D into a Nine Tailed Fox Private and grant one Respawn Ticket to the MTF Team.
It should be noted that unlike Chaos killing Scientists, MTF will not be granted any tickets for the termination of Class-Ds.
The MTF spawn in waves with at least one Captain and three Sergeants, with the rest of the wave being Privates. Each of these ranks spawn with different gear. MTF Specialists do not spawn during a respawn wave - instead, any Scientist that escapes while not disarmed will become an MTF Specialist.
The items and status a player has is determined by which MTF rank they are, with the higher ranks having higher-quality items. The hierarchy of MTF ranks is as follows, starting at the top: MTF Captain --> MTF Sergeant --> MTF Specialist --> MTF Private. Despite not being MTF, Facility Guards are still consider apart of the ranking system, being placed below MTF Private.
Looking at another player will display text that says if you are the same rank, can give them orders, or follow their orders. Orders are purely for roleplay have no mechanical significance.
- Respawning as Nine Tailed Fox grants the Gear Up, Boys! achievement.
- Disarming a Nine Tailed Fox grants the The Tables Have Turned achievement.
- During the Halloween Event, MTF were renamed to "Ghost Busters". The "Spooky Scary Skeletons" song was also added to the announcement before giving the regular CASSIE announcement.
- The MTF ranks have gone through name changes over time:
- MTF Captains were originally called "MTF Commanders"
- MTF Sergeants were originally called "MTF Lieutenants"
- MTF Specialist were originally called "MTF Scientist"
- MTF Privates were originally called "MTF Cadets"
- Before Facility Guards were added, they were called "MTF Guards"