|Spawns on||Chaos Repressorss|
|Inspired by||H&K MG5|
The Logicer (or the LGC5) is a type of Firearm in SCP: Secret Laboratory. Its high rate of fire makes it great for quickly disposing of targets.
The Logicer has a low hip fire accuracy but a high ADS fire accuracy, making the weapon extremely efficient when aim-firing. It is a very heavy weapon, so any form of movement causes the hip fire accuracy to become practically uncontrollable. In general, the weapon is best to use while standing still or aiming down sights. The Laser attachment can help make the hip fire accuracy a lot more manageable, at the cost of enemies being able to see the laser, thus giving your position away.
The Logicer is an open bolt gun, unlike the other automatic weapons found in game. Because of this, the weapon cannot store an extra bullet in its chamber. This also means that dry firing the weapon with zero bullets, will cause its bolt go to a closed position. This in turn makes the reload animation slightly longer as now the bolt has to be moved back into an open position. If the player unequips the Logicer to cancel the reloading animation after the bolt was moved back into an open position, the bolt will stay in its open position after the player re-equips it.
The Logicer has a very small firing delay due to its long barrel. This delays is about 0.05s long.
The Logicer's rounds are fairly limited as only Chaos Riflemen, Repressors and Conscripts spawn with them, and they don't spawn in Site-02. Therefore, the only way to gain more Logicer rounds is to pick them up from deceased Chaos Insurgents, or using SCP-914.
Holding down the E key on a player with the firearm equipped will disarm the player.
The Logicer has only 1 possible spawn location:
- Chaos Repressors (will always spawn with a Logicer)
|ADS Zoom 1.25x |
|ADS Zoom 1.05x |
|ADS Zoom 1.2x |
Aiming Speed -20%
|ADS Zoom 2.25x |
Aiming Speed -25%
|Flash Suppression |
Equip Time +0.1s
|Recoil -30% |
Equip Time +0.1s
Gunshot Loudness +20%
|Equip Time -0.35s |
Hip-Firing Accuracy +43%
|No Armor||Light Armor||Combat Armor||Heavy Armor|
|Ammo Type||7.62x39 mm||7.62x39 mm||7.62x39 mm||7.62x39 mm||7.62x39 mm||7.62x39 mm||7.62x39 mm||7.62x39 mm|
- These values are auto calculated by Mediawiki, there may be some rounding differences between it and Unity, so some values may be off by a tiny bit.
- Armor does not reduce limb damage.
- Shotgun does not deal headshot or limb damage.
- SCPs do not take limb or headshot damage except SCP-049-2.
- SCP-106 takes 1/5th normal damage.
- SCP-173 damage resistance is the same as Heavy Armor. Hume Shield does not have any resistance
- Combat Armor and Heavy Armor have the same protection level against headshots.
- The rows listed as AHP represents how much damage HP takes while under the effects of AHP. It does not represent how much AHP is lost.
- Sketch Fab Link
- The inside of the Logicer says "$400,000/12s".
- This is a reference to a line in Meet the Heavy TF2 video.
- The Logicer's barrel will slowly heat up if the player fires for awhile.
- This is purely a visual change and has no relevance to gameplay.
- Despite the H&K MG5 using 7.62x51mm rounds, the Logicer in-game uses 7.62x39mm rounds.
- This was most likely done as having two different types of 7.62mm rounds ingame could lead to confusion.
- Scanning the QR Code on the Dot Sight will take players to the following YouTube video.
- The Dot Sight for the Logicer is based off of the Hensoldt ZO 4x30i Intermediate Range Targeting Optic.