|Fire Rate||660 11 bullets per second|
|Damage Falloff The max distance a bullet will travel
before being affected by damage fall off
|Draw Time Default draw time||0.93s|
|Draw + Chamber Time Draw time for unchambered firearm||2.11s|
|Reload Time Default reload time||5.3s|
|Reload Time (Bolt Closed) Reload time when Logicer's bolt is closed||6.8s|
|Pick-Up Time Higher weight increases time||2.22s Unrounded value: 2.2225s|
|Sprint Penalty||-0.486 m/s|
|Bullet Accuracy The overall accuracy of the gun.
This value is added to Hip Fire and Aiming Accuracy.
|Hip Fire Accuracy This value is added to Bullet Accuracy with rounding.||3.5° 3.5° (with Bullet Accuracy)|
|Aiming Accuracy This value is added to Bullet Accuracy without rounding.
Values past the 100th place are not shown ingame.
|0.15° 0.185° (with Bullet Accuracy)|
|Spawns on||Chaos Repressorss|
|Obtainable from 914?||True|
|Deletion % in PD Pocket Dimension||High Tier (0%)|
|Disarm Immunity? Does having this item equipped make the player
immune to being disarmed?
|Inspired by||H&K MG5|
The Logicer (or the LGC5) is a type of Firearm in SCP: Secret Laboratory. Its high rate of fire makes it great for quickly disposing of targets.
Operational Guide Entry
A powerful light machine gun (LMG), issued in small numbers by the Insurgency. With the remarkable ability to lay down suppressive fire, this 7.62 x 39 LMG can prove a valuable asset to an Insurgency squad. Evident by how infrequently it’s used, the Insurgency only has a small number of them in their possession. This remains an assumption.
“The Insurgency’s use of LMGs may be infrequent, but it remains fascinating. We only have a few recovered examples. It appears that these LMGs were originally chambered in an entirely different cartridge (most likely 7.62 x 51 NATO) before being retrofitted to 7.62 x 39. The reason behind this is likely for the sake of a shared ammo supply with the Insurgency’s rifles. However, that doesn’t explain why they didn’t just adopt a new LMG for the cartridge. The fire rate on these things is impressive. I’m just glad I’ve never had to experience it in action. I could only imagine how terrifying it would be hearing its deep gunshots echo through the Facility.”
-Dr. Hugo York, Small Arms Researcher & Insurgency Tactics Analyst, Area-14
The Logicer has a low hip fire accuracy but a high ADS fire accuracy, making the weapon extremely efficient when aim-firing. It is a very heavy weapon, so any form of movement causes the hip fire accuracy to become practically uncontrollable. In general, the weapon is best to use while standing still or aiming down sights. The Laser attachment can help make the hip fire accuracy a lot more manageable, at the cost of enemies being able to see the laser, thus giving your position away.
The Logicer is an open bolt gun, unlike the other automatic weapons found in game. Because of this, the weapon cannot store an extra bullet in its chamber. This also means that dry firing the weapon with zero bullets, will cause its bolt go to a closed position. This in turn makes the reload animation slightly longer as now the bolt has to be moved back into an open position. If the player unequips the Logicer to cancel the reloading animation after the bolt was moved back into an open position, the bolt will stay in its open position after the player re-equips it.
The Logicer's rounds are fairly limited as only Chaos Riflemen, Repressors and Conscripts spawn with them, and they don't spawn in Site-02. Therefore, the only way to gain more Logicer rounds is to pick them up from deceased Chaos Insurgents, or using SCP-914.
Holding down the E key on a player with the firearm equipped will disarm the player.
The Logicer has only 1 possible spawn location:
- Chaos Repressors (will always spawn with a Logicer)
|ADS Zoom 1.25x |
|ADS Zoom 1x |
|ADS Zoom 1.2x |
Aiming Speed -20%
|ADS Zoom 2.25x |
Aiming Speed -25%
|Flash Suppression |
Equip Time +0.1s
|Recoil -30% |
Equip Time +0.1s
Gunshot Loudness +20%
|Equip Time -0.35s |
Hip-Firing Accuracy +43%
|No Armor||Light Armor||Combat Armor||Heavy Armor|
|Ammo Type||7.62x39 mm||7.62x39 mm||7.62x39 mm||7.62x39 mm||7.62x39 mm||7.62x39 mm||7.62x39 mm||7.62x39 mm|
- These values are auto calculated by Mediawiki, there may be some rounding differences between it and Unity, so some values may be off by a tiny bit.
- Armor does not reduce limb damage.
- Shotgun does not deal headshot or limb damage.
- SCPs do not take limb or headshot damage besides SCP-049-2.
- SCP-049 has a 20% bullet resistance that factors in penetration. Hume Shield does not have any resistance.
- SCP-173 has a 80% bullet resistance that factors in penetration. Hume Shield does not have any resistance.
- Combat Armor and Heavy Armor have the same protection level against headshots. While Light Armor has no protection against headshots
- The rows listed as AHP represents how much damage HP takes while under the effects of AHP. It does not represent how much AHP is lost.
Click to view 3 achievement(s) related to Logicer:
- Sketch Fab Link
- The inside of the Logicer says "$400,000/12s".
- This is a reference to a line said by the Team Fortress 2 Heavy Weapons Guy in a YouTube video titled "Meet the Heavy".
- The Logicer's barrel will slowly heat up if the player fires for awhile.
- This is purely a visual change and has no relevance to gameplay.
- Despite the H&K MG5 using 7.62x51mm NATO rounds, the Logicer in-game uses 7.62x39mm rounds.
- This was most likely done as having two different types of 7.62mm rounds ingame could lead to confusion.
- Scanning the QR Code on the Red Dot Sight will take players to the following YouTube video.
- The Dot Sight for the Logicer is based off of the Hensoldt ZO 4x30i Intermediate Range Targeting Optic.
- This page was last edited on 1 June 2023, at 02:04.
- Content is available under CC BY-SA 3.0 unless otherwise noted.
- Terms of Service