|Spawn Zone||Heavy Containment Zone|
|Movement Speed||6 m/s|
|Special Ability||Resurrect dead bodies as SCP-049-2 instances|
SCP-049 is one of the seven playable SCP classes in SCP: Secret Laboratory.
SCP-049 is a highly intelligent, humanoid entity with the appearance of a plague doctor.
SCP-049 acts like a support class SCP, capable of turning dead people into SCP-049-2 instances. Which inturn can make the next respawn wave smaller.
SCP-049 spawns in his containment cell at Heavy Containment Zone.
SCP-049 can immediately leave the cell upon spawning and must use the elevator in this area to reach HCZ proper. Upon leaving, SCP-049 will be let loose to cure the impure of the facility, and end the "Pestilence".
SCP-049 can 'cure' any human instantly by pressing Left Click on them, instantly killing the victim regardless of their HP.
By holding E on a human corpse, SCP-049 can resurrect them as an instance of SCP-049-2.
SCP-049 can revive any dead body within a period of 10 seconds after they died. It takes 7 seconds to revive any dead body.
The cause of death also does not matter - SCP-049 can revive people who he didn't kill.
SCP-049 can't revive other SCPs, nor other deceased SCP-049-2 instances. SCP-049 can still kill people while reviving someone.
To balance his formidable abilities, SCP-049 has considerable weaknesses. SCP-049 is incapable of running and walks briskly at most, making him one of the slowest SCPs in the game. SCP-049 can also only jump slightly higher than SCP-173.
SCP-049's attack has a 1.5 cooldown, activating only on successful kills, making it hard for him to kill a group of people easily.
SCP-049 can talk to the other SCPs by holding down the Q key. This voice chat can be heard by all SCPs, regardless of the distance.
Strengths and Weaknesses
- Instant kills.
- Can create instances of SCP-049-2, which can be used as meat shields for the SCPs and can overwhelm humans.
- No capacity on how many instances of SCP-049-2 can exist, meaning a massive army can be constructed if played correctly.
- Ability to resurrect any human dead body, no matter the cause of death.
- Incredibly slow movement.
- Low HP.
- Audible and recognizable footsteps.
- Can only create instances of SCP-049-2 from people that were killed within the last 10 seconds.
- Spawning SCP-049-2 instances forces SCP-049 to be immobile until the respawn is complete.
Curing 10 people as SCP-049 in a single round grants the My Cure Is Most Effective... achievement.
- Due to his ability to create new SCPs (049-2), he can reverse the SCP termination count at the end of a match, sometimes into the negatives.