The Bulletproof Locker №7 behind VT00 Glass
The Bulletproof Locker №7 in the Garden Chamber's side area
The Bulletproof Locker №7 in the Airlock's side area
The Bulletproof Locker №7 in the Office
The Bulletproof Locker №7 in Test Chamber 1's Control Room
The Bulletproof Locker №7 in the Glass Room
The Bulletproof Locker №7 in the side room in SCP-173's Chamber
|Bulletproof Locker №7|
|Spawn||Light Containment Zone|
Heavy Containment Zone
The Bulletproof Locker №7 is a type of Structure found in SCP: Secret Laboratory.
Each pedestal will have one random SCP item spawn in it at the start of every round.
The following SCP Items can spawn in them:
- SCP-018 - Quickly accelerating bouncy ball that will cause doors and humans to die or break. SCP-018 can only spawn once per round.
- SCP-207 - Increases movement speed while giving unlimited stamina and slowly hurting the player. Up to three SCP-207s can spawn.
- SCP-244-A - Creates an area of cold fog that blocks vision and hurts players overtime. SCP-244-A can only spawn once per round.
- SCP-268 - Turns the wearer invisible for a short time. SCP-268 can only spawn once per round.
- SCP-500 - Fully heals the player plus removes many effects while giving a powerful regen. Up to five SCP-500s can spawn.
- SCP-1576 - Allows the player to communicate with spectators. SCP-1576 can only spawn once per round.
- SCP-1853 - Increases weapon and medical item related motor skills. Up to two SCP-1853s can spawn.
- SCP-2176 - Toggles a blackout and lockdown of the affected room. Stuns SCP-079 if currently viewing room. Up to three SCP-2176s can spawn.
Every SCP Item will spawn in a given round, meaning there will be a minimum of eight Bulletproof Locker №7s per round. After those initial eight the following spawn priority order is used to spawn additional items: SCP-500 --> SCP-207 --> SCP-2176 --> SCP-1853
The game rolls a dice for each of those items, with the smallest number being 0 and the largest being the max times that item can spawn, minus one. For example, in SCP-500's case, the dice rolled are numbers ranging from 0 to 4, while for SCP-207 it is numbers ranging from 0 to 2.
The game spawns additional Bulletproof Locker №7s equal to the number rolled per SCP Item. So if SCP-500 rolled a 3, then three additional Bulletproof Locker №7s are spawned containing SCP-500. Then the game rolls again but for remaining SCP Items.
There is no maximum amount of Bulletproof Locker №7s that can spawn in a round unless it runs out of spawn locations, which there are 16 of. The max number of possible objects is 17.
While the max number of objects that can be rolled is 17, there are 16 possible spawn locations.
- Up to two can spawn in the side room or behind the glass of the Garden Chamber.
- One can spawn at the back of PC15.
- One can spawn along the right wall of the Glass Room.
- One can spawn inside the control room for Test Chamber 1.
- One can spawn inside the side room of SCP-173's Containment Chamber.
- One can spawn in the side area at each of the Airlocks.
- One can spawn next to the door on the upper floor of the Server Room.
- One can spawn between a couple servers in the control room for the Alpha Warhead Silo.
- One can spawn in the back corner of the Ammunition Armory.
- One can spawn in the left corner outside of the Micro H.I.D. Armory.
- One can spawn opposite of SCP-173's containment chamber in SCP-049's & SCP-173's Containment Area.
- One can spawn by the computer in the left corner of SCP-096's Containment Area.
- One can spawn outside the main entrance to the control room for SCP-106's Containment Area.
- One can spawn along the walkway within the Testroom.
The Bulletproof Locker №7 in the Micro H.I.D. Hallway
The Bulletproof Locker №7 in the Alpha Warhead Silo
The Bulletproof Locker №7 in the Server Room
The Bulletproof Locker №7 in the Ammunition Room
The Bulletproof Locker №7 in SCP-049's Chamber
The Bulletproof Locker №7 in SCP-096's Chamber
The Bulletproof Locker №7 in SCP-106's Chamber
The Bulletproof Locker №7 in Testroom
- Bulletproof Locker №7s originally didn't have the sign listing what SCP Item is located inside, nor did it have a small light inside the box.
- Both of these additions were suggested by a person from the game's Patreon.