The Workstations in the LCZ Armory
The Workstation in the Glass Room
The Workstation in the side room of the Garden Chamber
The Workstation in Testing Chamber 1
The Workstation in the side room of SCP-173's Containment Chamber
|Usage||Allows players to add attachments|
|Spawn||Light Containment Zone|
Heavy Containment Zone
The Workstation is a type of Structure found in SCP: Secret Laboratory.
Workstations are an immovable object which allows players to add or remove attachments from their Weapons. They can be found in different locations around Site-02.
To operate a Workstation, the player needs interact with it to turn it on; this action takes about five seconds. Once active, the Workstation will show available attachment options to add to any Foundation firearms the player has equipped.
The Workstation also has a button to pull up a Weapon Summary Menu. This screen will show the default stats of the weapon, any saved presets, and the current attachment set up the player is using, if it is not a saved preset. This allows the player to easily compare the stats of their attachment set up with the default stats or with their other presets.
The following stats are found in the Weapon Summary Menu:
- Damage - The amount of damage the firearm does.
- Penetration - The amount of penetration the firearm has.
- Fire Rate - How fast the weapon fires.
- Recoil - Percentage value, default is always 100%. The lower the percentage, the easier it is to handle the weapon.
- Recoil when aiming - Same as above but when in Aiming Down Sights.
- Magazine Capacity - The max amount of rounds the weapon can hold in one mag.
- Bullet Accuracy - The overall accuracy of the weapon. The higher the value, the more inaccurate it is. This value has a direct impact on the other types of accuracy.
- Hip-Fire Accuracy - The accuracy of the weapon when hip-firing. The higher the value, the more inaccurate it is.
- Aiming Accuracy - The accuracy of the weapon when Aiming Down Sights. The higher the value is, the more inaccurate it is.
- Running Accuracy - The accuracy of the weapon when running (not walking). The higher the value is, the more inaccurate it is.
- Equip Time - How long it takes for the player to pull out the weapon. Does not factor in chambering time.
- Length - How long the weapon is in centimeters. The longer the weapon, the more inaccurate the weapon becomes while moving.
- Weight - How heavy the weapon is in kilograms. The heavier the weapon, the more inaccurate the weapon becomes while moving. Though, has less impact on movement inaccuracy than length. Weight also affects movement speed penalty, Stamina penalty and item pick up time.
It is important to note that Hip-Fire Accuracy and Aiming Accuracy will display their base values, unlike the inventory which adds their value with the Bullet Accuracy, then displays the results.
(i.e. COM-15 has 0.2° Bullet Accuracy and 1.7° Hip-Fire Accuracy. Inventory shows this as 1.9° Hip-Fire Accuracy.)
Multiple players can make use of the Workstation at once, and it will show each person their own menu and options. Spectators can adjust their attachments to the same effect as Workstations, without having to wait to respawn.
The player also has the option to customize the appearance of the reticle for Holo Sights and Dot Sights. These options include changing the size and color for the reticle, and exclusive to Holo Sights, the shape of the reticle. Below is a chart showing all possible shapes for the reticle.
|The default reticle.|
|A simple circle reticle.|
|A basic cross shape reticle.|
|A cross shape reticle without the top line.|
|An up arrow reticle.|
|A reticle that somewhat looks like the Shotgun's crosshair.|
|A target like reticle.|
|A circle reticle with an X.|
Guaranteed Spawn locations
Workstations will always spawn in these locations:
- Two Workstations will spawn in the LCZ Armory.
- A Workstation will spawn in the Alpha Warhead Silo's armory.
- A Workstation will spawn in the Ammunition Armory.
- A Workstation will spawn in the Micro H.I.D. Armory.
- A Workstation will spawn inside of the armory in SCP-049's Containment Area.
- A Workstation will spawn in the armory for SCP-079's Containment Area.
- A Workstation will spawn on the upper level of the Two-Story Office.
- A Workstation will spawn at both Gate A and Gate B.
- A Workstation will spawn outside of the Evacuation Shelter.
- A Workstation will spawn in the Alpha Warhead Control Room.
- A Workstation will spawn near the MTF Spawnpoint.
Possible Spawn Locations
Workstations may sometimes spawn in these locations:
- A Workstation can spawn in the side room of the Garden Chamber.
- A Workstation can spawn in the Glass Room.
- A Workstation can spawn outside of Test Chamber 1.
- A Workstation can spawn in the side room of SCP-173's Containment Chamber.
- A Workstation can spawn on the top floor of the Server Room.
- A Workstation can spawn outside of SCP-096's Containment Area.
- A Workstation can spawn on the walkway of the Testroom.
- Workstations can spawn in 3-Way Intersections.
- A Workstation can spawn in the Large Office's cubical.
The Workstation in the Ammunition Armory
The Workstation at the back of the Server Room's top floor
The Workstation in the Micro H.I.D. Armory
The Workstation in the Alpha Warhead Silo's armory
The Workstation in Three-Way Intersections
The Workstation in SCP-049's Containment Area's armory
The Workstation in SCP-079's Containment Area's armory
The Workstation outside of SCP-096's Containment Area
The Workstation on the second floor of the Walkway Office
The Workstation in the Cubical Office
The Workstation at Gate A
The Workstation at Gate B
The Workstation outside of the Evacuation Shelter
The Workstation in the Alpha Warhead Control Room
An offline Workstation
A Workstation booting up
A ready Workstation
The Workstation's attachments menu
The Workstation's summary menu
A Workstation powering down
The forbidden Amogus Sight that existed during the 11.2 Patreon Beta
- An open cabinet on the left of each Workstation contains one of five hidden Hubertballs in the game.
- During the 11.2 Patreon Beta, one of the placeholder icons that could be selected for the Holosight's reticles was ඞ.
- Prior to the 11.0.0 update, Workstations required a Weapon Manager Tablet to operate.
- This was changed due to the Weapon Manager Tablet being removed in 11.0.0.