From SCP: Secret Laboratory English Official Wiki
|Release Date||27 May 2018|
|Previous Version||Next Version|
- Light Containment Zone hallways overhaul - each room and hallway now has its own ID tag that helps with navigating. Take a look on these screenshots:
- Post-processing effects changes - game should look nicer now.
- Weapon System major overhaul - all fusion/plasma/laser/sci-fi weapons have been replaced with modern, realistic ones. We also added a tablet called "Weapon Manager" that allows you to customize your stuff. Check out this video:
- Facility Guard - a new player class. Facility Guards spawn in the Entrance Zone and replace the first wave of Nine-Tailed Fox. They are weak armed forces. In theory they should reduce the problem where SCPs and MTFs are getting into the LCZ killing D-bois too fast. Guards should meet SCPs in the middle of the way and give people in LCZ additional time.
- Fast Menu Mode - nothing to explain! Loads faster, works faster, round-restarts faster - it is just faster!
Bugfixes, security and other internal technical features
- Remote Admin security improvements - now you can assign SteamIDs instead of passwords.
- Changed the config style, now it is corresponding with YAML standard.
- Reduced T-posing
- Anti-Cheat improvements: flying, teleporting and no-clipping is now impossible in most cases.
- SCP-173 fixes.