|Release Date||25 Jun 2022|
|Previous Version||Next Version|
Hello everyone. Version 11.2.1 of SCP: Secret Laboratory has just been released! It features a few minor improvements and bug fixes.
It may not be a big update but we still wanted to inform you of some of the changes made.
- Improved how SCP-173 Tantrum collisions work.
- Fixed SCP-173's Tantrum occasionally being placed midair.
- Decreased SCP-173's maximum Hume Shield to 1200.
- Decreased SCP-096's maximum Hume Shield to 800.
- SCP-1853 increases the rate at which SCP-500, SCP-018, Painkillers, High-Explosive Grenades, Flashbang Grenades, Adrenaline, and Medkits are used by 20%. With each consecutive use, SCP-1853 will retain 50% efficacy — the initial use will have 20% increased speed, the second use 30%, the third 35% etc.
- SCP-1853 increases stamina usage by 30%, instead of 50%.
- SCP-244 will break through SCP Hume Shield and damage health.
- SCP-244 will now no longer damage players with spawn protection.
- Shotgun damage reduced to 8.33 per pellet.
- Changed spread pattern to accurately reflect what a shotgun should behave like.
- Replaced the sixth Facility Guard in the default respawn queue with a Class-D personnel.
We hope to be sharing more related to the next major update and its exciting new features. Thank you for your continued support.
Have fun, and see you in the dark. ~ Northwood Studios