From SCP: Secret Laboratory English Official Wiki
|3 Jul 2023
Hello everyone. Today we bring you a list of important bug fixes and changes for our most recent release— version 13.1.0.
Fixes and Small Changes
- Reimplemented the COM-15 spawn within the PC15 room.
- Improved colliders on certain panels of glass.
- Potentially fixed the ‘death jumps’ bug. We’re keeping a close eye on this one!
- Fixed sprint requiring reactivation upon aiming down sights or stepping into SCP-173’s Tantrum puddle.
- Fixed being unable to sprint when the sneak toggle option is enabled and actively in use.
- Fixed the ‘Noise Reduction’ setting not being available in the settings menu.
- Reimplemented an indicator for attempting to talk whilst not authenticated.
- Updated the NWPluginAPI to be fully compatible with 13.1.0.
- Flipped the PlayerDamageEvent argument output, which should now be correct.
- Fixed certain commands not being properly logged.
- Patched an exploit with the Remote Admin’s admin chat.
- Fixed classes in the Remote Admin logs, player queries, and admin reports being translated to the language of the server.
- Fixed a potential null reference when logging unauthenticated players.
- Fixed Escape event granting tickets infinitely if cancelled by a plugin.
That’s all for today. Have fun, and see you in the dark. ~ Northwood Studios