|Anyalsis Complete. Writting up new report|
ATTENTION! This is a wiki for the main branch of SCP SL! If you are looking for changes for the Beta, check out our Beta Wiki found here
|Ammo Capacity||15 (+1)|
|Spawn Locations||LCZ - Armory |
HCZ - Ammunition Armory
Weapon Locker Type 21
|Obtainable from 914?||True|
|Inspired by||H&K USP |
USP Match (Extended Barrel)
The COM-18's stats makes it an effective weapon to use midgame for taking out singular targets. The light weight of the COM-18 makes it an effective secondary weapon, that can be quickly pulled out and used in emergencies.
Holding down the E key on a player with the firearm equipped will disarm the player.
The COM-18 has 3 possible spawn locations:
- LCZ- LCZ Armory (on the right table) [100%]
- HCZ- Ammunition Armory (on the table) [100%]
- Weapon Locker Type 21 (possibly inside one of the large cabinets) [14.3%]
The COM-18's reload animations becomes slightly longer when reloading a COM-18 that contains an empty magazine.
|ADS Zoom 1.22x |
|ADS Zoom 1.05x |
Equip Time +0.01s
|Gunshot loudness -60% |
Bullet accuracy +25%
Equip Time +0.09s
|Damage +15% |
Equip Time +0.09s
Aiming Speed -35%
|No Armor||Light Armor||Combat Armor||Heavy Armor|
|Ammo Type||9x19 mm||9x19 mm||9x19 mm||9x19 mm||9x19 mm||9x19 mm||9x19 mm||9x19 mm|
- These values are auto calculated by Mediawiki, there may be some rounding differences between it and Unity, so some values may be off by a tiny bit.
- Armor does not reduce limb damage.
- Shotgun does not deal headshot or limb damage.
- SCPs do not take limb or headshot damage except SCP-049-2.
- SCP-106 takes 1/5th normal damage.
- SCP-173 damage resistance is the same as Heavy Armor.
- Hume Shield does not have any bullet resistance.
- Combat Armor and Heavy Armor have the same protection level against headshots.
- The rows listed as AHP represents how much damage HP takes while under the effects of AHP. It does not represent how much AHP is lost.
- The former name of the COM-18 was USP.
- The name, model, and gun mechanics were changed in the 11.0.0 update.
- The COM-18 uses the same sounds as the COM-15.
- "COM" in COM-18 does not stand for anything and is simply random letters.