|Spawn||Light Containment Zone and Heavy Containment Zone|
The Wall-mounted Medkit is a type of Structure found in SCP: Secret Laboratory. Wall-mounted Medkits are a small white case attached to the wall. It can be opened and closed by pressing E. Each case contains one First Aid Kit, which the player can use to restore HP.
Wall-mounted Medkits can spawn in a multitude of locations throughout Site-02. It should be noted that this section lists all possible spawn locations - spawning is random, meaning that something else (or nothing) may spawn in its place.
- Glass Room
- On the right wall, opposite the door to the glass chamber.
- PC Room
- On the wall to the right of the door. Up to two can spawn.
- SCP-914's Room
- Outside the containment chamber on the left wall.
- Water Closet
- On the wall beside the door frame.
- Garden Chamber
- Behind the door opposite to the plants.
- HCZ Armory Room
- On the left and right side of the room. Up to two can spawn here.
- Entrance Zone Checkpoint
- On either side of the door to the HCZ. Up to two can spawn here.
- Micro HID Armory
- On either side of the room containing the Micro. Up to two can spawn here.
- Server Room
- On the upper level of the room, on the wall near the door or the wall opposite to it. Up to two can spawn here.
- Nuke Room
- Down the elevator, near the control panel.
- SCP-049's Room
- At the top of the elevator, in the hallway.
- SCP-079's Room
- Outside the containment chamber.
- SCP-096's Room
- On the right wall of the room.
- SCP-939's Room
- On the wall that runs along the walkway of the room.