|Appearance||F1 Menu Art|
Mobile Task Force
|Chaos Insurgents |
|Spawn Location: Light Containment Zone |
Class ID: 6
Class Colors: #FFFF7C
Scientists usually have the upper hand compared to Class-Ds due to the Keycard that they spawn with, and their relationship to Foundation Military classes (mainly Facility Guards). However, Class-Ds outnumber Scientists by a 2-1 ratio at the start of a round.
Because of this, Scientists should typically either search for SCP-914, or a Weapon to defend themselves.
A Scientist's goal is to get to the Surface, and escape, which will respawn them as a MTF Specialist. This will also give the MTF one Respawn Ticket, allowing for one more MTF to spawn during that round.
A Scientist escaping while disarmed will respawn as a Chaos Conscript. This also gives the Chaos two Respawn Tickets, giving them three more teammates in that round per disarmed Scientist that escapes (This can be disabled by changing the server setting cuffed_escapee_change_team to false).
Scientists win alongside Foundation forces with a "Foundation Victory" if the amount of Scientist escapes is higher than the amount of D-Class escapes, and all other classes are dead.
|Image||Room Name||Room ID||Image||Room Name||Room ID|
|LCZ/HCZ Checkpoints||EX A/B||LCZ Armory||##00|
|Glass Room||GR18||Water Closet||WC00|
- Escaping as a Scientist grants the For Science! achievement.
- Escaping under 3 minutes grants the Escape Artist achievement.
- Upgrading your card alongside a Class-D grants the Friendship achievement.
- Killing an SCP as a Scientist grants the If you want something done right... achievement.
- Killing 50 Class-Ds as Scientist grants the They Are Just Resources... achievement.
- Escaping under the effects of SCP-207 grants the High on the Wings of Caffeine achievement.
- As a Class-D, killing a Scientist holding a card grants the NANI?! achievement.
- There are two female Scientists models and another male model not used in the game.
- In older versions of the game, Scientists used to glisten as if they were covered in glitter. This has since been fixed.
- The current Scientist model was named "Mr. Janusz" by viewers of a 2017 early game development stream.
- While originally considered to be the scientist's real name, it is no longer considered canon.