ATTENTION! This article's topic contains information about the X-Mas 2020 Event. SCP-2536 was removed from the game after the event ended.
|Usage||Provides useful items|
|Spawn ID||Coal = 36 |
SCP-2536-2 = 37
SCP-2536 was an Event SCP introduced in the Christmas 2020 update. It is an anomalous, teleporting Christmas tree that will try to give players an item they may need.
After 90 seconds have passed at the start of the round, SCP-2536 will choose a random player to teleport to. SCP-2536 appears in a flash of blue light, accompanied by a speaker at its base playing music. Three presents will spawn under SCP-2536 and can be opened to receive loot, which is randomly decided based upon their class or a situation they might be in. After 30 seconds, SCP-2536 will teleport away, and wait 70 seconds before teleporting to a new player.
SCP-2536 appears with 3 presents underneath it. These presents can be individually opened, and they each contain different items. Each human class has a different pool of items that they may find. The contained items also vary widely depending on a situation they might be in - for instance, a person with low health might find a healing item of some kind. Whether or not a present gives items depending on a class or a situation is entirely random.
Presents also account for item limits. For instance, a player carrying the maximum amount of healing items won't receive any new ones from SCP-2536.
Class Based Loot Tables
|Upgrade held keycard||20%|
|7.62 mm Ammo||30%|
Any MTF Unit
|Ammo for gun||30%|
- Low on Ammo ---> Ammo for Gun.
- Low on HP ---> Random Medical Item.
- Any SCP is in the same room that isn't SCP-106 or SCP-079 ---> 50% Adrenaline, 50% Flashbang Grenade.
- SCP-106 is in the same room as the player ---> 50% Adrenaline, 50% First Aid Kit.
- The player is a Class-D in 914 Containment Chamber and the door is closed --->Scientist Keycard.
- The player is a Class-D in SCP-012's Containment Chamber and the door is closed ---> Fragmentation Grenade.
- The player is Facility Guard and next to a closed Gate A/B with a Scientist or a detained Class-D ---> Lieutenant Keycard.
- MTF are outnumbered by Chaos ---> 50% more ammo, 50% Grenades.
- The player has any negative Status Effect ---> Removes Status Effect.
- The player is a Class-D and is near a Facility Guard --->COM-15 Sidearm.
- The player is inside Site-02 while the Alpha Warhead is activated ---> SCP-207.
- If the player is MTF and outside of the Micro HID Armory, with remaining MTF count is low ---> Commander Keycard.
- Player has empty Micro-HID ---> Fully charges the Micro H.I.D..
- The player is a Class-D and is nearby 3 other Class-Ds ---> Random gun with appropriate ammo.
- The player is MTF and 3+ Chaos are near ---> Fragmentation Grenade.
- A Bulletproof Locker №7 can spawn in room ---> Research Supervisor Keycard.
SCP-2536's presents may contain lumps of coal. There are two types of coal - normal, and SCP-2536-2. Both types appear mostly identical, with slight differences. Coal can be thrown, and shatters upon impact, dealing no damage. Normal coal does nothing to a struck player - however, SCP-2536-2 will teleport the hit player to a random SCP that isn't SCP-079.
- SCP-2536 was the first non-series 1 SCP to be added to SCP: Secret Laboratory.